Tuesday 20 October 2009

Play Guitar Acoustic @ Blogspot

Hi,
I've put this blog up for anyone interested in learning how to play the Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar or Bass Guitar.

It is a follow up to the Play Guitar acoustic websites that I put up a short while ago, to promote learning how to play and gain enjoyment from, a musical instrument.

I have been picking the guitar up now for over 40 years but never took any instruction in how to play it, much to my regret, but I still find it a very therapeutic experience even if the neighbours don't :)

Do yourself a favour - Find a tutor (Online or Offline) who you like and stick at it!

You will find one or two recommendations here at www.playguitaracoustic.com

If anyone has any tips for learning to play the guitar PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.

Kindest Regards

Glynn Hobson

No comments:

Post a Comment